Minor and major improvements, bug fixes and new features introduced in the latest releases of consoleEZ.
See a clear overview of what's new in the latest version.
- New - Automation tag functions have been expanded to include the following tags:
- Fixed – Compatibility with CIAO! has been restored.
- Fixed - Various stability fixes and enhancements have been implemented.
- New – Date filters in flexYgrid columns now contain new date selection picker module.
- New – NAB group and name exploration/selection panels ('Names') now offer additional information columns: 'Full Name', 'NoteID', and 'NAB Filename'.
- New – 'Export to File' feature now provides a default file name when exporting to any format.
- Fixed – Improvements to the EZ Suite installation database and process execution fix installation problems in which some users were unable to install due to target folder restrictions.
- Fixed - Stability enhancements have been added in the Ytria Update utility.
- Fixed – The latest LibXL architecture has been implemented for Excel file export.
- Fixed – flexYgrid panels have gotten general stability enhancements.
- Fixed – Various bug fixes in grid-data Copy (specifically Ctrl + C command) functions were made to remedy the following issues:
1- Erroneous text was displayed ("Exporting selection to file...") in progress dialog when using Ctrl+C in a grid with many rows selected.
2- A memory limitation problem was encountered using Ctrl+C to copy HTML parts to the clipboard.
- Fixed – An issue that occurred when exporting or copying grid data to HTML format resulted in settings of '<b> X </b>' for checked checkbox cells being returned as corrupt has been corrected.
- Fixed/New - Automation tag function fixes have been made for the following tags:
- List and Loop
- ShellExecute (in loop)
- Fixed – Various minor issues with Group and Sort actions on group totals within flexYgrid panels have been corrected.
- Fixed – An issue with the grid status bar summary information incorrectly showing group header row counts has been fixed.
- All products in EZ Suite 16.5 include major changes/improvements to automation language functions, as well as other cross-product enhancements. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16.5?"
- All products in EZ Suite 16 include numerous major changes/improvements, including a complete redesign of data handling/grid mechanics. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16?"
- New -Open Server dialog: Option to save server names in Notes.ini for future reference, as well as manage the list.
- Fixed - Now you can Switch ID or use Full Admin Access after trying to open a database without the proper access rights; single-database products (like scanEZ) will re-open the db, server products (like aclEZ) will keep the db in the tree to re-open.
- Improved -Select a Server dialog: Better management of the ‘Other & list Servers from Passthru Connexion’ documents.
- New - Now you can specify folders to load when selecting a target server to open in the tool, so no need to load them all. You can add folders as well as save a list of folders to re-use (saved in the file YtriaServerFoldersList.txt).
- New - Contextual menu: Right-clicking on the console toolbar’s Filter button lets you quickly select among your previously used regex text filters.
- Fixed - Corrected some menu terms.
- Fixed - Log Analyzers: The grid had a rebuilding issue when changing date/ time range on an existing report.
- Fixed - Volume Analyzer: Passthru Connections Date was not handled as a date, so the format was not working was not handled correctly.
- Fixed - Now opens only one dialog for ‘Server Tasks’ per server; was opening one dialog per console.
- Fixed - Dashboard: Open Server Tasks / Server Statistics dialogs for ALL servers currently selected in the dashboard.
- Fixed - Dashboard: The Log Analyzer can now be opened from the Dashboard, even if there are no errors logged yet.
- Fixed - Log Analyzer Options dialog was not initialized properly when reopened; some terms were missing.
- Fixed - Dashboard: Upon ‘reset’, it was not resetting the first error date.
- Fixed - All commands sent to the server are now logged in the Modification Log Database.
- New - Vastly improved version of the Modification Log template.
- Fixed bug: Notes version for ODS 52 is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed bug: Export to Excel from grid with grouping.
- Fixed bug: Numbers with decimals are now handled correctly. (This was only an issue with version 12.0.5)
- New Options: 'Append' and 'Add Non-Contiguous' in Export dialogue (also available through Automation).
- Switch ID and Full Admin Access improved - now uses saved password.
- Improved: Pivot setup - Sub Total for Rows and Columns. Previously was columns only.
- Improved: 'Change Settings' dialog now retains settings for date/time(for Log/Volume analyzers) and regex filters(for Log) when opened. Previously some settings were not properly displayed.
- Fixed: Help link now appears in Preferences dialog.
- New: Added 'Backdated Events' option in Preferences.
- New: Added notification in console when 'Max lines to display' is reached.
- New: All consoles on a given server now refer to the same history. (Previously, each console referred to its own history). Therefore all new consoles on an existing server begin at the time of the first opened console.
- Fixed: Console Filters -Severity filters are now displayed in the correct order in multi-consoles filter settings. Previously, Warning (low) ad Warning(high) checkboxes were inverted.
- Fixed: Console Filters - Category filters are now displayed in the correct order in multi-consoles filter settings.
- Fixed: When several consoles were opened on one server, clicking on Tasks or Stat in Dashboard was opening as many instances. Now only a single instance will be opened for each request.