Any Ytria tool can be launched by Command Line.
scanEZ.exe "=C:\notes\notes.ini" "CN=Ytest-PD/O=TESTING" "dbtest\maildbtest.nsf"
scanEZ.exe "=<notes.ini path>" "<server>" "<database path>"
|<notes.ini path>||Full OS path of the notes.ini file (this is optional, but strongly recommended to prevent an incorrect notes.ini file from being used)|
|<server>||Server name where the database you wish to open is located. Leave empty if server is local.|
|<database path>||Absolute path to the database you want to open.|
- Double quotes (") are strongly recommended in case the directory's name has a space.
- BackSlashes (\) are strongly recommended; Ytria products understand Slash (/) and double BackSlashes (\\) via the Windows system, but it sometimes produces unexpected results.
- Equal sign (=) is necessary.
- The notes.ini string is case-insensitive, "myDir\notes.ini" is the same as "MYDIR\NOTES.ini".
- The notes.ini must always be the first argument, even if a server and a database are specified.
- The order is important: "server" "database." If the database is on local, enter an empty string.
So to open any Ytria tool, you can create a Windows shortcut and add command line arguments.
For more information about tool-specific Command Lines, please refer to Command Line in designPropEZ
, Command Line in scanEZ
, Command Line in signEZ.