Ytria scanEZ can perform a special merging action on selected fields in the document collection. These merge operations can help repair databases that have corrupted documents.
Follow these steps to perform a Merge Fields
- Select the field(s) you want to perform the special action on. (Hold the Shift or Ctrl key for multi-item selections if needed)
- Click the Other... button at the top of the Diff panel and choose Merge Fields from the submenu.
- The names of the fields appear separated by a ";" if more than one field is selected.
- Click on Merge Texts or Merge Numbers button
- When you are done, click on Close