Find users not in any Groups
The Find users not in any Groups tool allows you to load one or more NABs from a Domino server, and it helps you to check all the 'orphans' from any Domino groups.
All the users not found in any groups will be listed.
- Server: Select your Domino server.
- Set Default / Unset Default: Set as default the current server selected. Unset the currently selected default server.
- Look in: List all the address books located on the selected server to be searched.
- Find: Will build and load the list of users with no group memberships in the Find users not in any Groups Grid.
Grid right-click options - Tools and Columns
- Open corresponding document in Notes Client: Allows you to open directly in your Notes client the selected document's NAB.
- Add User(s) to Group(s): Select one or many users to add.
More information about Grid Tools and Options is here.
The Find users not in any Groups
Grid includes the following columns:
|Type of the Notes Address Book entry.|
|Last Name and First Name of the Notes Address Book entry.|
|NAB Title||Displayed name of the Notes Address Book.|
More information about Grid Columns is here. A>