After downloading and installing any Ytria products, you will need to register before you can Activate the software. How you get the Activation Code depends on whether you downloaded:
1) An individual product installer (e.g. actionBarEZ.zip)
2) Our full EZ Suite Complete installer (i.e. YtriaEZSuite.zip)
1) Getting a Lite version activation code when an individual product installer was used
Figure 1.1: This welcome screen is displayed the first time you launch a Ytria software title
Click the Use Lite (Free) Version
button. The Before Connection
window should appear next (see below image). Many users can skip the options on this screen, but it offers buttons for configuring Proxy Settings
and the alternate Connect With Browser
method of getting a code in the event that you have problems connecting. To procede with the normal registration, click Next
to connect with our server.
Figure 1.2: The Before Connection
: Next you'll see the Account Registration
dialog. What you do here depends on whether or not you've previously registered any Ytria software.
- If you've previously registered for a Ytria product: Just click the I have a Ytria Account radio button, enter your information and click Next, just wait for the software to connect and your Activation Code should be generated and entered automatically. Congratulations you can begin using your free Ytria software!
- If you're registering for the first time: Select the Create a Ytria Account radio button, then and fill out the form and click Next.
Step 3 (For First-time users only):
Figure 1.3: The Account Registration
Copy the Activation Code
we just sent to your email address. Paste your Lite Activation Code
into the Enter Activation Code
dialog box (which should be open in your Ytria software). Click OK
, and then you'll be able to use your free version software.
2) Getting a Lite Activation Code when a product installed as part of an EZ Suite installation
Figure 1.4: Your Free Activation Code
will appear in an email that looks like this
Figure 1.5: Paste your Activation Code
here and click OK
If you installed your software using the EZ Suite installer you can still get a Lite Activation Code
the method explained above but there's also another way.
Open the YtriaEZSuite.nsf file in your Lotus Notes client and look for the Installation and Registration Options
section at the lower left-hand side of any view. (Note: In EZ Suite version 9.1.2 and earlier, you'll need to click the Install and Register button on the action bar).
Figure 2: The Installation and Registration Options
available in the YtriaEZSuite.nsf database
Click the Manage keys
button highlighted in Figure 2.1, this will open the Ytria Key Management System
. From here you just need to click the Activate
Figure 2.3: The Ytria Key Management System
Next you'll be prompted to register with Ytria if you haven't already done so. If you've already registered, the Ytria Key Management System
will detect your account.
Wait for the activation. The Ytria Key Management System
will generate a Lite Activation Code
and once it's done, just click finish and you can begin using the software.
Figure 2.4: Congratulations, the software is activated. You can start using your Lite version Ytria Lotus Notes tools!