The Select All with Identical Displayed Title command in scanEZ's Checkbox Selection menu lets you quickly make a checkbox selection of items with the same displayed titles.
Select All with Identical Displayed Title dialog options
- Across all categories: This will select all duplicates under any category or subcategories you have in focus in the Selection Tree.
- Within same categories: This is a faster option. It will only select duplicates within the current category. For example if a displayed title exists more than once, but only once per category, then nothing will be selected.
- Select first match(es) only: This option means that scanEZ will select only the first encountered example of multiple documents with identical displayed titles.
- Skip first match(es): This option is the opposite of 'Select first match(es) only' -- it will leave the first encountered documents with identical displayed titles un-selected, while selecting the rest of the duplicates.
- Case Sensitive: This is de-selected by default. If this checkbox is ticked the Select All with Identical Displayed Title function will be case sensitive.
| Tip |
By default, scanEZ uses the form name as the displayed title in the selection tree. But if you'd rather use another field's value or a computed formula as the displayed title just click the Change Displayed Title button.
Click here to read more about this feature.